Search This Blog

9/8/12

Getting Organized

In an effort to become more organized...I'm implementing a "Household Notebook"  If you're not familiar with the idea behind this notebook, I'll lay it out for you simply.

You begin with a three ring binder and dividers. You separate the binder into various sections, every families notebook will be different, depending on their needs. Basically the notebook will be a central location for all things important, ie. meal plans, registration forms and permission slips for the kids, a calendar for appointments, church activities...you get the idea.

With the start of my "notebook" I've decided to create meal plans, using what is on sale the coming week, I will be planning two weeks worth of dinner menus. I've taken out both the slow cooker pressure cooker and my bread machine. Even if I can't eat "light" I want to at least eat healthy!

 


No comments: