Search This Blog

2/15/07

My latest creation!


I finished the shawl for my atmyhouse exchange. It's done in Lion Suede prints "desert". The pattern was simple, and although the yarn itself wasn't easy to work with, it was well worth it!

I think it came out beautiful, it's so soft and really, in my opinion, perfect for all seasons.


I hope my partner likes it as much as I do :o)


Let me know what you think!
Sorry I forgot to mention this shawl worked up really quick! The pattern can be found here http://cache.lionbrand.com/patterns/clsu-shawl.html?noImages= and it only took 4 skeins of yarn and about 3 evenings to complete ( with many interuptions LOL).

1 comment:

tonya5015 said...

i really like this shawl how long did it take to make and how many skien of yarn?

OMG what did you have to do to win that BIG box of yarn?