Search This Blog

3/26/11

Update!!

You all know my advocacy and love of the Bully breeds. Whats happening in MDAS is breaking my heart,so we've decided to welcome 2 American Bulldogs into our home. You can meet them below. I'm paying for everything I can, and those of you who know me, know I hate to ask for help...but any little bit saved getting these guys here to Long Island will save $$ for vet care and training. So many have helped where they can, I've been very lucky that the ladies down in FL are relentless in getting things done, and so generous with their time. They could teach some of the rescues up here a thing or two! 

Please help save just 2  Diamond and Cannon of 300+ in danger of losing their lives?? If just 10 of you chipped in$2, that would pay for vet certificates and the tick bath Cannon needs! 
I know you'll help if you can. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I'm praying they ALL get out.  

No comments: