Search This Blog

7/25/09

Another update so soon

Things have made a sudden change in my life and I have to figure out why this keeps happening. My very favorite thing in my daily life, aside from my children of course, is my knit and crochet list AT My House. I post about it quite frequently here. In the past 3 years I've done many things for the list in a managerial role, created exchanges, wrote etiquette reminders, sent out daily free pattern emails, etc. I put my heart and soul into that list, only to essentially be called a liar even when I have proven myself otherwise and then when I go out of my way to do something extraordinary for the members I'm chastised like a child.

So I decided to step down as an exchanges leader, and I am no longer in a managerial role, truthfully after this post I may no longer be a member of the list at all. If that's the case then so be it, when you own a list those are your decisions to make.
I have made phenomenal friends on that list and I was sincerely only trying to bring them together for the greater good, so they could be more than just an email. I know the satisfaction that comes from that. Just ask LaDonna, Leanne, Barb,Sue,Penney,Cristal, etc. we've become family!!
I love these ladies.

No comments: