Search This Blog

7/25/09

Update

Well it's 2:33am and I've decided my friends who've I've never set eyes on, the ones I've never actually spoken to yet have been consistently been supporting me throughout this debauchery with my daughter, deserve at least a regular update on what's going on.
While I still don't understand what happened or why, and maybe I never will, I'm still deeply hurt by the whole thing. I will use this as a very valuable learning tool in raising my sons; in many ways I already have, but more on that later.

I don't understand how she turned out the way she did, not even coming or calling for her sisters birthday. Only calling or coming in fact when she needs something. She even disrespects her brother at his show...she really has chosen to distance herself from all of us.

But my therapist says I'm making progress because I'm learning not to blame myself, LOL.

Thank you all for taking the time out of your not so perfect lives to read this and support me, pray for me, leave me a comment, a word of guidance, I love you all I really do, I feel connected to you I do lean on you I read your blogs and I pull strength from them.

If that's the reason this has happened to bring us together, I can accept it, for that reason alone, for I have gained so much. Blessings to you all, for I do not know what I would have don't without you.

No comments: