Search This Blog

7/29/09

Changes

Well a few things have changed here on my blog since I've updated last. I've lost a few followers, one I'm not surprised...one I'm VERY surprised because I don't know why I thought we were friends and I'm sincerely disappointed that this little bump in the road would really disrupt our friendship and that disheartens me.
I've noticed a few of my followers have become anonymous...oohhh very mysterious, I don't really mind you can be shy that's fine with me :o)

Change number 3 and the most annoying of ALL and I must say it's really pissing me off, is this stupid music thing from my MySPACE, I don't know how on Earth I managed to get that there , but I can't figure out how to get it off!!!

So if anyone wants to add me to their MySPACE my url is
http://www.myspace.com/483907348

And that's my update for now...I'm keeping my chin up and moving on <3



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I find it a fascinating process - when we go through tough times and we discover friends we never knew we had, and friends we thought we had disappear.

How do you 'see' anon followers?